Taking a Detox Bath is quick, easy, and effective especially after flying, having X-rays or CT scans, or to clear Geopathic Stress and Electromagnetic Interference from the cellular system.
Environmental toxins including radiation leave a toxic residue on your skin and throughout your cells. Using the ultra cleansing bath steps below, you can help take the burden off of your body.
Epsom Salt & Baking Soda Bath
1. Make sure you’re hydrated. Drink an extra glass of water before your bath.
2. Fill your bathtub with filtered or purified water as hot as possible.
3. Add 3 cups of Aluminum Free Baking Soda and 3 cups of Epsom Salt.
4. Submerge as much of your body as possible and try to stay in at least 30 minutes.
5. Rinse off in the shower to clear any toxic residue.
6. Have another glass of water.
7. Make a fresh bath for any additional people needing one!
You may feel a bit drained afterward and that’s normal. Hydration helps!
You can take a Detox bath up to 3 times weekly depending on your exposure level.