The moment has come, two pink lines.
Mother or Father, you begin learning about all the dos and don’ts.
Reading every baby book.
Scouring the internet for all the answers.
Getting all the (mostly unsolicited) from friends and family.
You want to do this right.
You want to protect your unborn little one in all the ways possible.
Take your prenatal vitamins regularly.
Don’t eat sushi.
Or lunch meat.
Make sure all of your food is cooked thoroughly.
The list goes on and on.
But one thing you likely won’t see on mainstream media is a caution towards EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) emitted from our mobile devices and other electronics.
In a Kaiser Permanente cohort study published in 2017, 913 women were followed throughout their pregnancies. Researchers were examining the possible connection between high amounts of exposure to EMF radiation and the probability of miscarriage.
Study subjects were given special meters to track the amount of EMFs they encountered over a typical 24 hour period, and were asked to keep a log of the day’s activities along with where they took place.
Additionally, the subjects were asked to note what parts of their day involved high EMF exposure. Researchers were careful to check for other risk factors of miscarriage among subjects in order to avoid false findings.
The results of the study were grim and anything short of comforting.
The study concluded that expectant mothers who fell into the “high exposure” category (75% of the subjects) were nearly three times as likely to miscarry compared to the “low exposure” group.
Unfortunately, these findings were consistent with other studies completed around this topic. These studies can be found here:
The part that is rather scary to us here at Hedron is that all of these studies were conducted prior to the emergence of 5G.
With the array of well known adverse affects of 5G, our fear is that these results would be even greater.
The good news is that Hedron can help.
Our complete line of EMF protection products can protect you and those you love.
Our first recommendation would be to get your cellphone protected with our 5G Elite Shield.
The unfortunate truth is that the majority of Americans spend an incredible amount of time on our cellphones which is why we recommend harmonizing it first.
Beyond EMF protection products, here are a few ways you can reduce your EMF exposure:
- Put your phone in airplane mode whenever possible, especially at night.
- Try to keep your phone at a minimum of an arms length distance whenever possible.
- Unplug your wifi and other technology at night or whenever not in use.
- Neutralize the effects of radiation with an epsom salt and baking soda bath.
- Don’t carry your phone in your pocket near reproductive areas.
- Never carry your phone in your bra.
- Don’t use bras with underwire, Not only will they restrict lymph in the area causing stagnation and increased tissue density, but it acts as the perfect antenna for radio frequencies (EMF), and deposits dirty EMF in the fat tissues which potentially interacts with other toxins already present in those tissues.
Protecting you and your loved ones from the harms of EMF is our number one priority here at Hedron, if we can answer any questions or assist you in any way, please let us know.